Noodles With Duck Breast, Edamame, and Dried Cherries
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. When 3 minutes of cooking time remain, add edamame and finish cooking. Drain.
2. Cut duck into 1/2-inch cubes; toss with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, and add duck in a single layer. Cook until browned on both sides; about 3 minutes per side. Add cherries to skillet; cook 1 minute, then transfer duck and cherries to a bowl.
3. Add wine, broth, rosemary, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper to skillet; boil, stirring to scrape browned bits from pan until liquid is reduced by half and no longer tastes of "raw" wine, about 4 minutes. Swirl in butter; toss with duck and noodles.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: Duck breast served over noodles with edamame and dried cherries sounds fancy but is actually super fast and easy. It's so impressive that your guests will never know.
- Yield: Makes 6 servings (serving size: 1 1/3 cups)