Quick Greek-Style Pizza
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped bottled roasted yellow bell peppers
- 2 1/2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1 1/4 cups baby spinach leaves
1. Heat oven to 450º. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread pizza or spaghetti sauce over crust; top with roasted yellow peppers, crumbled goat cheese, and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
2. Bake 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle spinach leaves evenly over the top of the hot pizza and cut into 8 equal slices.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: Three simple toppings are all you need to transform your traditional pizza recipe into a Greek-style pie.
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 2 pizza slices)
|Calories per serving:||346|
|Fat per serving:||7g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||4g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||14g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||60g|
|Fiber per serving:||9g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||15mg|
|Iron per serving:||2mg|
|Sodium per serving:||807mg|
|Calcium per serving:||127mg|