Chicken Caesar Salad
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon reduced-fat Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 10 cup torn romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- 8 crisp breadsticks
1. Brush 1 tablespoon dressing on both sides of chicken; season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, both to taste. Coat nonstick grill pan with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 4–5 minutes per side.
2. Toss lettuce with remaining dressing; arrange on 4 plates. Slice chicken; arrange on salads. Top with cheese; serve with 2 breadsticks.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: This super-easy Chicken Caesar Salad has only 5 ingredient and takes only 15 minutes to prepare.
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 salad and 2 breadsticks)
|Calories per serving:||290|
|Fat per serving:||13g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||4g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||7g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||28g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||16g|
|Fiber per serving:||3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||78mg|
|Iron per serving:||3mg|
|Sodium per serving:||602mg|
|Calcium per serving:||113mg|