- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 cups sake (rice wine)
- 1 1/2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 8 strips lemon twists
- 8 (1/4-ounce) strips crystallized ginger
1. Add ginger to the bottled sake and refrigerate overnight.
2. Fill a martini shaker halfway with ice. Add 1 cup ginger-infused sake and shake until well chilled.
3. Strain sake into 4 martini glasses; stir in 3 tablespoons ginger ale per glass. Repeat to make 8 drinks.
4. Garnish each glass with a lemon twist and a strip of crystallized ginger on each rim.
- Total Time: Transform your favorite libation into a martini. A splash of ginger ale adds a welcome bite of fizz.
- Yield: Makes 8 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
|Calories per serving:||95|
|Fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||0.0g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||7g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||5mg|
|Calcium per serving:||6mg|