- Crushed ice
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier (orange-flavored liqueur)
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 20 ounces Champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
- 8 thin orange slices
1. Fill a martini shaker halfway with crushed ice. Add Grand Marnier and cranberry juice; shake well to chill.
2. Strain into 8 glass flutes. Add 5 tablespoons Champagne per glass.
3.Garnish each glass with an orange wedge and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: This cranberry-champagne cocktail is the perfect midnight toast for New Year's Eve celebrations.
- Yield: Makes 8 servings (serving size: about 1/2 cup)
|Calories per serving:||93|
|Fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||0.0g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||9g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||1mg|
|Calcium per serving:||5mg|