Honey-Glazed Marcona Almonds
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (such as Maldon)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 pound blanched Marcona almonds
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; coat with cooking spray.
2. Warm the honey over low heat until it bubbles, about 30 seconds.
3. Add cinnamon, cardamom, and curry, if using; stir. While the honey mixture is bubbling, add the butter. Stir until mixed, about 1 minute.
4. Add almonds to the pan and stir quickly to coat with honey mixture.
5. Let almonds cool completely on baking sheet. Store in an airtight container.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: Skip the store-bought sugared nuts and make your own sweet-meets-salty treat at home. This snack recipe takes less than ten minutes from start to finish.
- Yield: Makes 16 servings (serving size: 1 tablespoon)
|Calories per serving:||100|
|Fat per serving:||7g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Protein per serving:||3g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||7g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||1mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||78mg|
|Calcium per serving:||32mg|