Salmon Canapes With Horseradish Cream
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 English cucumber, cut into 30 slices
- 8 ounces smoked or cured salmon, cut into thin strips (about 30)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
1. Whisk together first 4 ingredients.
2. Arrange cucumber rounds in a single layer on a serving tray. Place a piece of salmon on each round.
3. Spoon 1/4 teaspoon sour cream mixture on each salmon slice. Sprinkle chopped chives on top.
- Prep Time: Create party-worthy canapes with salmon and savory horseradish cream.
- Yield: Makes 10 servings, 30 pieces total (serving size: 3 pieces)
|Calories per serving:||45|
|Fat per serving:||2g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||5g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||2g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||8mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||467mg|
|Calcium per serving:||24mg|