Baked Brie With Cran-Apple Chutney
- 32 (1/4-inch-thick) slices French bread
- 1 pound Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup prepared apple-cranberry chutney
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange bread slices evenly on a baking sheet. Bake just until toasted, 5 minutes. Remove from oven, reduce heat to 350°.
2. Place Brie in center of pie plate; pour chutney on top. Bake 23 minutes, until soft. Remove to cake stand. Serve with bread.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: If you need a quick holiday appetizer, pair sliced French bread with baked Brie cheese and apple-cranberry chutney for an out-of-this-world flavor combination.
- Yield: Makes 32 servings (serving size: 1 slice bread, 1/2 ounce brie and chutney)
|Calories per serving:||57|
|Fat per serving:||4g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||3g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||2g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||14mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||95mg|
|Calcium per serving:||26mg|