Edamame With Ginger-Chile Dipping Sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen unshelled edamame
- 4 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons Thai chile sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
1. Prepare edamame according to package directions. Set aside.
2. Whisk together remaining 6 ingredients; serve with edamame.
- Prep Time: For a healthy appetizer, dip steamed unshelled edamame in a spicy Asian-style dipping sauce.
- Yield: Makes 12 servings (serving size: 2 tablespoons edamame, 1 teaspoon sauce)
|Calories per serving:||46|
|Fat per serving:||2g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||3g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||5g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||74mg|
|Calcium per serving:||19mg|