White Cranberry-Citrus Punch
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Riesling, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups light white cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 15 strips orange peel
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
2. Stir in oranges and cranberries.
3. Ladle punch and 2 or 3 cranberries into decorative cups or glasses.
4. Garnish each glass with a twist of orange peel and serve.
Prep: 10 minutes.
- Yield: Makes 15 servings (serving size: about 5 ounces)
|Calories per serving:||92|
|Fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||0.0g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||7g|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||5mg|
|Calcium per serving:||11mg|