- Calories per serving 87
- Fat per serving 0.0g
- Saturated fat per serving 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 0.0g
- Protein per serving 0.0g
- Carbohydrate per serving 5g
- Fiber per serving 0.0g
- Cholesterol per serving 0.0mg
- Iron per serving 0.0mg
- Sodium per serving 597mg
- Calcium per serving 9mg
How to Make It
Rub rims of 8 (8-ounce) martini glasses with 8 grapefruit wedges.
Place sea salt into a shallow dish and dip martini-glass rims in the salt.
Fill martini shaker halfway with crushed ice. Add 1/2 cup vodka and 3/4 cup grapefruit juice; shake to chill.
Strain evenly into 4 of the martini glasses. Stir in 2 tablespoons club soda per glass. Repeat to make 8 drinks.
Garnish glasses with grapefruit wedges.