- 1 pink grapefruit, cut into 16 wedges
- 1/4 cup gray sea salt
- Crushed ice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened white grapefruit juice
- 1 cup club soda, chilled
1. Rub rims of 8 (8-ounce) martini glasses with 8 grapefruit wedges.
2. Place sea salt into a shallow dish and dip martini-glass rims in the salt.
3. Fill martini shaker halfway with crushed ice. Add 1/2 cup vodka and 3/4 cup grapefruit juice; shake to chill.
4. Strain evenly into 4 of the martini glasses. Stir in 2 tablespoons club soda per glass. Repeat to make 8 drinks.
5. Garnish glasses with grapefruit wedges.
- Prep Time: This easy cocktail combines grapefruit juice and vodka, and comes together in a matter of minutes!
- Yield: Makes 8 servings (serving size: about 1/2 cup)
|Calories per serving:||87|
|Fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||0.0g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||5g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||597mg|
|Calcium per serving:||9mg|