Orange-Chocolate Mousse Pie
- 7 chocolate graham crackers
- 4 teaspoons light butter, melted
- Cooking spray
- 3 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate, melted
- 3 cups frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed, plus additional for garnish
- Orange zest for garnish
1. Finely grind crackers in food processor. Remove to bowl. Add butter; mix well.
2. Coat 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray; press crumbs into bottom. Bake at 350º for 10 minutes. Remove and cool.
3. Combine orange zest, juice, and liqueur in microwave-safe dish. Add gelatin; set aside, 10 minutes. Microwave on HIGH, 20 seconds.
4. Combine mixture and next 5 ingredients in bowl. Beat till smooth. Add 3 cups whipped topping; beat until color is uniform. Pour mixture into crust, cover; chill 3–4 hours. Serve with whipped topping and orange zest, if desired.
Prep: 15 minutes; Cook: 10 minutes, plus 3–4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Yield: Makes 12 servings (serving size: 1/12 of the pie)
|Calories per serving:||259|
|Fat per serving:||7g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||4g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||9g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||40g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||16mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||229mg|
|Calcium per serving:||164mg|