Greek Yogurt Parfait
- 3 cups plain fat-free Greek-style yogurt (such as Fage)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 28 clementine segments
- 1/4 cup shelled, unsalted dry-roasted chopped pistachios
1. Combine yogurt and vanilla in a bowl. Spoon 1/3 cup yogurt mixture into each of 4 small parfait glasses; top each with 1/2 teaspoon honey, 5 clementine sections, and 1/2 tablespoon nuts.
2. Top parfaits with the remaining yogurt mixture (about 1/3 cup each); top each with 1/2 teaspoon honey, 2 clementine segments, and 1/2 tablespoon nuts. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: This Greek yogurt parfait works beautifully as an easy breakfast, a hearty snack, or a tasty dessert. It serves four, so invite friends over to enjoy!
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 parfait)
|Calories per serving:||180|
|Fat per serving:||4g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||10g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||31g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||4mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||103mg|
|Calcium per serving:||257mg|