Rosemary Grilled Orange Roughy With Italian Mashed Potatoes
- 2 pounds cubed Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 1/2 tablespoons, plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 (6-ounce) orange roughy fillets
- 4 lemon wedges
1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, and cook 20 minutes or until very tender; drain. Cool, uncovered, 5 minutes. Return potatoes to pan, adding 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper; mash to desired consistency. Keep warm.
2. Combine remaining salt, lemon zest, and rosemary in a small bowl; grind together with the back of a spoon until very well combined.
3. Preheat grill or grill pan.
4. Brush fillets with remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil; rub evenly on all sides with salt mixture.
5. Grill 2 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately with lemon wedges and potatoes.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: Serve rosemary-brushed grilled orange roughy with a side of Italian mashed potatoes.
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 fillet, about 1 cup potatoes)
|Calories per serving:||408|
|Fat per serving:||12g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||8g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||32g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||43g|
|Fiber per serving:||4g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||102mg|
|Iron per serving:||2mg|
|Sodium per serving:||413mg|
|Calcium per serving:||34mg|