- Calories per serving 353
- Caloriesfromfat per serving 36%
- Fat per serving 14.1g
- Saturated fat per serving 3.2g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 6g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 3.6g
- Protein per serving 37.4g
- Carbohydrate per serving 13g
- Fiber per serving 0.3g
- Cholesterol per serving 87mg
- Iron per serving 4.3mg
- Sodium per serving 281mg
- Calcium per serving 41mg
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add fish to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 1 1/2 hours, turning occasionally.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fish and marinade to pan; cook fish 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Place 1 fillet on each of 4 plates; drizzle each serving with about 2 teaspoons sauce. Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon green onions and 3/4 teaspoon sesame seeds.