Peaches With Berry Sauce
- 1 cup fresh berries (blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, or a combination)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier (optional)
- 2 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 2 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream
1. Combine the berries, honey, lemon juice, and Grand Marnier (if using) in a blender. Puree until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve into bowl; discard seeds and set aside.
2. Place 4 peach slices in each of 4 dessert bowls, and add 1/2 cup ice cream to each; drizzle with berry sauce.
- Prep Time: Fresh fruit, picked at the peak of the season, is the best dessert. Make these peaches even sweeter with a scoop of ice cream and a drizzle of berry sauce.
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1/2 peach, 1/2 cup ice cream, 3 tablespoons berry sauce)
|Calories per serving:||189|
|Fat per serving:||2g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||4g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||39g|
|Fiber per serving:||4g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||5mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||46mg|
|Calcium per serving:||116mg|