Fish Shack Sandwiches
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless haddock (about 3/4-inch thick), cut into 4 (6-inch) fillets
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (2-ounce) Kaiser rolls, warmed
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
1. Combine mustard, mayonnaise, and dill; set aside.
2. Prepare grill. To prevent the fish from sticking, rub a paper towel moistened with vegetable oil over the grill rack.
3. Blot the fillets on both sides with paper towels. Season with kosher salt and pepper, and brush with olive oil. Arrange fillets on the grill rack, about 6 inches from the heat source; grill 4 minutes over medium-high heat. With a metal spatula, turn the fish; grill 4 more minutes or until it flakes easily when tested with a fork.
4. Spread the insides of the rolls with the dill mixture. Place a fillet inside each one; sprinkle the shredded lettuce on top, and serve.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: These healthy fish sandwiches feature grilled haddock served on Kaiser rolls topped with a creamy dill dressing.
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 sandwich)
|Calories per serving:||428|
|Fat per serving:||13g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||6g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Protein per serving:||40g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||37g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||98mg|
|Iron per serving:||4mg|
|Sodium per serving:||1100mg|
|Calcium per serving:||140mg|