Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- 1 (8-ounce) block Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- 1 cup plus 4 teaspoons coarsely crushed graham crackers, divided
- 1 cup sliced strawberries, divided
- 4 teaspoons sliced toasted almonds, divided
1. Combine first 7 ingredients (through half-and-half) in a large bowl; mix well.
2. Spoon 1/4 cup cheese mixture into 4 parfait glasses; top each with 2 tablespoons crushed graham crackers (there will be some left over). Place 2 tablespoons sliced berries over crackers in each glass. Spoon 1/2 cup cheese mixture into each glass.
3. Sprinkle each parfait with another 1 teaspoon crushed crackers, and 1 tablespoon berries. Top each with 1 teaspoon almonds. Chill 2 hours before serving.
- Prep Time: These fruity and smooth Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits taste as good as they look. Top each dessert with sliced almonds for the ultimate sweet treat. Chill 2 hours before serving.
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 parfait)
|Calories per serving:||422|
|Fat per serving:||17g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||9g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||6g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Protein per serving:||16g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||51g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||48mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||674mg|
|Calcium per serving:||173mg|