Mini Brownie Bites
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons semisweet chocolate minichips
- 3 tablespoons 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons flaked sweetened coconut or coarsely chopped walnuts (optional)
- Powdered sugar (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Line a 12-cup minimuffin pan with paper liners. Combine butter and chocolate chips in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently until melted. Remove from heat; stir in milk and vanilla.
3. Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl; stir into chocolate. Combine sugar and egg in a bowl and stir into chocolate mixture. Spoon batter into muffin cups.
4. Bake 7 minutes. Top each brownie with 1 teaspoon coconut or walnuts, if desired; bake 5 more minutes. Cool on rack. If you didn't top with coconut or walnuts, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: Brownies are such a popular treat. Chocolately and delicious, these mini bites are hard to turn down. Top with coconuts, walnuts or powdered sugar to finish.
- Yield: Makes 12 servings (serving size: 2 brownie bites)
|Calories per serving:||180|
|Fat per serving:||11g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||7g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||4g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||3g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||18g|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||56mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||130mg|
|Calcium per serving:||23mg|