- Calories per serving 239
- Caloriesfromfat per serving 25%
- Fat per serving 6.7g
- Saturated fat per serving 3.3g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 1g
- Protein per serving 4.7g
- Carbohydrate per serving 37.2g
- Fiber per serving 2.5g
- Cholesterol per serving 13mg
- Iron per serving 0.4mg
- Sodium per serving 100mg
- Calcium per serving 124mg
How to Make It
To prepare brittle, line a baking sheet with foil; coat the foil with cooking spray.
Combine granulated sugar and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook until sugar dissolves, stirring gently to dissolve sugar evenly. Cook 4 minutes or until golden (do not stir). Remove from heat; carefully stir in sesame seeds. Rapidly spread mixture onto prepared baking sheet. Cool completely; break into small pieces.
To prepare sake cream, combine sake, butter, brown sugar, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Cook until reduced to 1/4 cup (about 4 minutes). Remove from heat; stir in cream. Gently stir in orange segments. Serve over ice cream; sprinkle with brittle.