Rosemary-Roasted New Potatoes
- 1 (1-pound, 4-ounce) package refrigerated red potato wedges (such as Simply Potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. In a large bowl, combine potatoes and remaining ingredients.
3. Toss thoroughly to coat each potato wedge with oil and seasonings.
4. Place the potato wedges on a baking sheet that's lined with foil.
5. Bake 22 minutes or until tender and golden. Serve hot.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: about 3/4 cup)
|Calories per serving:||123|
|Fat per serving:||3g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.5g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||4g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||19g|
|Fiber per serving:||4g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||220mg|
|Calcium per serving:||9mg|