Thai Chicken Wraps
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 4 tablespoons Thai-style satay peanut sauce (such as Ka-Me)
1. Heat a grill pan over high heat. Rub chicken breasts with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Add chicken to the pan, and reduce heat to medium. Cook 6 minutes on each side (depending on thickness of meat) or until cooked through. Remove from pan, let sit for 5 minutes, and slice diagonally into pieces.
3. Combine the cucumber slices and chopped cilantro in a bowl.
4. Assemble the wraps just before you are ready to serve. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat, and heat tortillas 15-20 seconds on each side.
5. Spread 1 tablespoon satay sauce on each tortilla. Top each with chicken slices and 1/4 of the cucumber mixture.
6. Fold in sides of tortillas, and serve immediately.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 wrap)
|Calories per serving:||369|
|Fat per serving:||14g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||6g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Protein per serving:||38g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||21g|
|Fiber per serving:||4g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||94mg|
|Iron per serving:||3mg|
|Sodium per serving:||663mg|
|Calcium per serving:||68mg|