- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice (such as POM Wonderful)
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Crushed ice
1. Combine sugar and lemon juice. Stir well to dissolve.
2. Pour lemon mixture and pomegranate juice into a pitcher, and stir well.
3. Add 2 1/2 cups water. Pour into 4 (8-ounce) glasses.
4. Add crushed ice as needed to each glass.
- Prep Time: This fruity and refreshing Pomegranate Lemonade is the perfect complement to a grilled entrée.
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 8-ounce glass)
|Calories per serving:||75|
|Fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||0.0g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||19g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||11mg|
|Calcium per serving:||14mg|