- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups low-fat baking mix, such as reduced-fat Bisquick
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 40 milk chocolate kisses
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine the milk and peanut butter in a large bowl. Beat with a mixer at high speed until creamy. Stir in the baking mix and vanilla. Combine.
3. Coat hands lightly with cooking spray, and shape dough into 40 ping-pong-size balls and roll in sugar. Place cookies 2 inches apart on nonstick baking sheets.
4. Bake cookies 9 minutes per batch or until lightly browned. Place 1 chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie. Cool on pan 3 minutes; remove cookies from pan. Cool completely on wire racks.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: Make your own version of the classic Kiss cookie recipe at home. It takes just minutes and makes enough to share.
- Yield: Makes 40 cookies (serving size: 1 cookie)
|Calories per serving:||109|
|Fat per serving:||4g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||3g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||17g|
|Fiber per serving:||1g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||2mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||113mg|
|Calcium per serving:||42mg|