- Calories per serving 356
- Caloriesfromfat per serving 27%
- Fat per serving 10.8g
- Saturated fat per serving 5.8g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 3.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 0.7g
- Protein per serving 19.1g
- Carbohydrate per serving 44.5g
- Fiber per serving 2.5g
- Cholesterol per serving 30mg
- Iron per serving 3mg
- Sodium per serving 633mg
- Calcium per serving 357mg
How to Make It
Position one oven rack in the middle setting. Position another rack in the lowest setting, and place a rimless baking sheet on the bottom rack. Preheat oven to 500°.
Remove plastic wrap from Basic Pizza Dough; discard plastic. Brush olive oil over dough. Remove preheated baking sheet from oven, and close oven door. Slide dough onto preheated baking sheet, using a spatula as a guide. Bake on lowest oven rack at 500° for 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
Spread sauce in an even layer over crust, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake on middle rack an additional 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese melts. Cut into 12 wedges.