- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- 3 sliced plum tomatoes (1/4-inch-thick slices)
- 6 chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 4 teaspoons dried basil
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Sprinkle the pizza crust with crushed red pepper and dried Italian seasoning.
3. Sprinkle the crumbled goat cheese evenly on the crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Using the back of a spoon, gently press the cheese down on the pizza crust.
4. Arrange the plum tomato slices, chopped olives, and quartered artichoke hearts on the pizza as desired.
5. Place the pizza on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray, and bake 10-12 minutes or until the crust is crisp and the cheese is bubbly. Sprinkle the chopped basil over the top and serve hot.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1/4 pizza)
|Calories per serving:||291|
|Fat per serving:||11g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||5g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||14g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||34g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||13mg|
|Iron per serving:||4mg|
|Sodium per serving:||654mg|
|Calcium per serving:||123mg|