Rainbow Fruit Pops
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup sliced peeled peaches
- 1 1/2 cups cubed honeydew melon
- dash salt
1. Place blackberries and sugar in blender, and process until smooth. Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a bowl; discard solids. Set blackberry puree aside. Puree the peaches in a blender; set aside. Puree honeydew and salt; set aside.
2. Spoon 2 tablespoons blackberry mixture into 6 (3-ounce) popsicle molds. Layer on 2 tablespoons peach puree. Spoon 2 tablespoons honeydew puree on top of peach layer.
Place sticks in center of molds. Freeze 6 hours or until thoroughly frozen.
With just 50 calories each, and half the fat and sugar of a store-bought fruit bar, these treats are our favorite way to cool down. Their fruit and 3 grams of fiber keep you healthy.
- Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 fruit pop)
Prep: 30 minutes; Freeze: 6 hours
|Calories per serving:||50|
|Fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||1g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||12g|
|Fiber per serving:||3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||8mg|
|Calcium per serving:||15mg|