Salmon Salad with Dill Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (6 ounce) cans boneless skinless pink salmon
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (1-ounce) slices French bread
1. For the vinaigrette, combine first 5 vinaigrette ingredients (through black pepper) in a medium bowl. Add oil and stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
2. For the salad, flake salmon with a fork into a large bowl. Add the next 6 ingredients (through black pepper) and stir gently to combine.
Toss salad with the vinaigrette immediately before serving. Use a slotted spoon to serve.
- Prep Time: Complement a robust salmon salad with light, tangy dill vinaigrette.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 cup salad and 1 slice bread.)
|Calories per serving:||303|
|Fat per serving:||13g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||6g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Protein per serving:||18g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||28g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||20mg|
|Iron per serving:||2mg|
|Sodium per serving:||525mg|
|Calcium per serving:||221mg|