Baja Fish Tacos
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 pound mahi mahi or other firm white fish fillets
- 2 teaspoons fajita seasoning
- 2 cups presliced green cabbage (about 6 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 1/2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream, divided (optional)
- 1/2 avocado, pitted and diced
- Bottled salsa
- Lime wedges
1. Lightly spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray, and preheat grill.
2. Sprinkle both sides of fish with fajita seasoning, gently pressing into flesh. Grill fish 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Flake into pieces with a fork; keep warm.
3. In a small bowl, mix together cabbage, lime juice, salt, and cilantro.
4. Wrap the tortillas in paper towels, and microwave 1 minute on HIGH or until they''re warm.
5. Place taco ingredients on the table for assembly. Spread each tortilla with 1 teaspoon of sour cream, if desired, and top with fish, cabbage mixture, and avocado. Serve with salsa and lime wedges on the side.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 2 tacos)
|Calories per serving:||235|
|Fat per serving:||6g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||20g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||28g|
|Fiber per serving:||6g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||62mg|
|Iron per serving:||2mg|
|Sodium per serving:||507mg|
|Calcium per serving:||75mg|