Easy Pear Crisp
- 1/2 cup uncooked regular oats
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 3 medium red Anjou pears, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, and cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Combine pear and juice; toss well. Spoon pear mixture into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle oat mixture over pear mixture. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: This easy fruit dessert recipe features fresh pears baked with a sweet crispy oat topping.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
|Calories per serving:||230|
|Fat per serving:||7g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||4g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||3g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||43g|
|Fiber per serving:||5g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||15mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||78mg|
|Calcium per serving:||33mg|