- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash of ground red pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients.
3. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray, and broil for 10 minutes or until almost done. Brush the marmalade mixture over salmon, and broil an additional 2 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: Add sweet and tangy flavor to broiled salmon by brushing the fish with a mixture of orange marmalade, mustard, and balsamic vinegar.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 salmon fillet)
|Calories per serving:||338|
|Fat per serving:||19g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||4g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||7g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||7g|
|Protein per serving:||34g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||7g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||100mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||192mg|
|Calcium per serving:||26mg|