Scrambled Egg Burritos
- 2 large eggs, or equivalent egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon 1% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Dash of coarsely ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas, heated
- 4 tablespoons chopped seeded tomato, divided
- 2 tablespoons bottled chunky salsa, divided
1. Whisk the first 5 ingredients (through pepper) in a medium bowl.
2. Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and melt butter over medium heat. Add the egg mixture, and stir with a heatproof rubber spatula to scramble.
3. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese down the center of one tortilla; top with half of the scrambled egg, 2 tablespoons tomato, and 1 tablespoon chunky salsa.
4. Roll up burrito-style (fold bottom up and sides to center). Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Yield: Makes 2 servings (serving size: 1 burrito)
|Calories per serving:||259|
|Fat per serving:||9g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||4g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||15g|
|Carbohydrates per serving:||29g|
|Fiber per serving:||3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||222mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||667mg|
|Calcium per serving:||143mg|