- Calories per serving 330
- Fat per serving 12g
- Saturated fat per serving 6g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 4g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 1g
- Protein per serving 23g
- Carbohydrate per serving 32g
- Fiber per serving 4g
- Cholesterol per serving 181mg
- Iron per serving 3mg
- Sodium per serving 500mg
- Calcium per serving 421mg
How to Make It
Coat a large ovenproof skillet with cooking spray, and melt 1 teaspoon butter over medium heat. Add leek, and sauté 4 minutes or until softened. Set aside.
Whisk eggs, egg whites, milk, Parmesan, oregano, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Stir in linguine, collards, and reserved leek.
Melt remaining 1 teaspoon butter in skillet over low heat. Pour egg mixture into skillet; cover and cook 10 minutes or until the top is set. Meanwhile, heat broiler.
Sprinkle frittata with mozzarella, and broil 3 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges.