- Calories per serving 125
- Fat per serving 11g
- Saturated fat per serving 2g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 7g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 1g
- Protein per serving 2g
- Carbohydrate per serving 8g
- Fiber per serving 5g
- Cholesterol per serving 0.0mg
- Iron per serving 1mg
- Sodium per serving 95mg
- Calcium per serving 15mg
How to Make It
Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well with your fingers, allowing some chunks to remain. Taste and adjust seasonings as you prefer.
Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap, which should be flush with guacamole to keep air out and prevent browning, for up to 1 hour prior to serving. Just before serving, remove the wrap and serve with tortilla chips.