- 1 (25.4-ounce) bottle chilled Champagne or sparkling wine
- 1 1/2 cups chilled fresh orange juice, strained
- 1 1/2 cups chilled cranberry juice cocktail
- Whole fresh cranberries and orange slices for garnishing drinks
1. Fill a chilled Champagne flute halfway or slightly more with chilled Champagne or sparkling wine. Top with 1/4 cup orange juice and 1/4 cup cranberry juice.
2. Float a cranberry or two in each glass, and place orange slices on the rims of or inside the glasses. Serve immediately.
Prep: 5 minutes. Your guests will love it when you greet them at the door with one of these refreshing cocktails.
- Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
|Calories per serving:||146|
|Fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||1g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||17g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||8mg|
|Calcium per serving:||20mg|