- 6 ounces crème de cassis (black currant-flavored liqueur)
- 25.4 ounces (1 bottle) chilled sparkling wine
- 6 long strips lemon peel, for garnish
1. Fill 6 flutes with an ounce of the crème de cassis.
2. Pour the sparkling wine into each glass to 1/4 inch from the top.
3. Garnish with lemon strips.
- Total Time: This classic drink recipe is perfect for celebrating. Consider it a festive upgrade to simple Champagne at your next summer gathering or New Year's Eve party.
- Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 cocktail)
|Calories per serving:||165|
|Fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||0.0g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||13g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||0.0mg|
|Calcium per serving:||0.0mg|