Black Bean Dip
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup bottled salsa
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1. In a food processor, combine beans, salsa, sour cream, and cumin. Process until smooth.
2. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl, and fold in cilantro. Serve dip with crudités such as celery, carrots, and sliced red bell peppers; pita wedges; and fruit.
This can be made a day ahead and refrigerated until ready to serve. Prep: 8 minutes.
- Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 4 tablespoons dip)
|Calories per serving:||130|
|Fat per serving:||1g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||7g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||26g|
|Fiber per serving:||6g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||1mg|
|Iron per serving:||2mg|
|Sodium per serving:||377mg|
|Calcium per serving:||94mg|