New Potato Salad With Arugula
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered (or halved if small)
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 dash kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups trimmed arugula
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 475°.
2. Combine potatoes, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and 1/2 tablespoon oil in bowl; toss to coat. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.
3. Place garlic on cutting board; sprinkle with a dash of salt, and crush with flat side of a large knife to make a paste. Place feta in bowl; mash with back of a spoon. Add yogurt, lemon juice, remaining oil, and garlic paste, stirring with a whisk.
4. Combine arugula, olives, parsley, and half of feta dressing in large bowl; toss to coat. Add potatoes; toss until arugula wilts, and cool 5 min-utes. Toss with remaining dressing and serve.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: Zip up boring potato salad with this exciting recipe. By using ingredients like feta cheese, lemon juice and kalamata olives, the results are a super flavorful side dish.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 1/4 cups)
|Calories per serving:||267|
|Fat per serving:||8g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||7g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||43g|
|Fiber per serving:||5g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||9mg|
|Iron per serving:||3mg|
|Sodium per serving:||577mg|
|Calcium per serving:||132mg|