- Calories per serving 288
- Caloriesfromfat per serving 30%
- Fat per serving 9.5g
- Saturated fat per serving 2.6g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 3.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 1.7g
- Protein per serving 10.3g
- Carbohydrate per serving 41.8g
- Fiber per serving 4g
- Cholesterol per serving 8mg
- Iron per serving 3.4mg
- Sodium per serving 713mg
- Calcium per serving 110mg
How to Make It
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Cool to room temperature; set aside.
Combine boiling water and sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl; let stand 30 minutes or until soft. Drain and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add spinach and garlic; sauté 3 minutes or until spinach wilts. Combine rice, tomatoes, spinach mixture, cheese, and next 5 ingredients (through chickpeas). Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with nuts; serve with lemon wedges, if desired.