- Calories per serving 28
- Caloriesfromfat per serving 0.0%
- Fat per serving 0.0g
- Saturated fat per serving 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 0.0g
- Protein per serving 0.7g
- Carbohydrate per serving 6.8g
- Fiber per serving 1.1g
- Cholesterol per serving 0.0mg
- Iron per serving 0.3mg
- Sodium per serving 103mg
- Calcium per serving 29mg
How to Make It
Combine vinegar and the next 7 ingredients (through cumin seeds) in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute or until sugar and salt dissolve, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in fresh dill sprigs, jalapeños, and okra pods. Cool completely; pour mixture into an airtight container. Cover and chill.
Note: Refrigerate okra in an airtight container for up to two weeks.