- Calories per serving 210
- Fat per serving 11g
- Saturated fat per serving 4g
- Monounsaturated fat per serving 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat per serving 1g
- Protein per serving 13g
- Carbohydrate per serving 15g
- Fiber per serving 2g
- Cholesterol per serving 190mg
- Iron per serving 2mg
- Sodium per serving 613mg
- Calcium per serving 138mg
How to Make It
Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Combine eggs and pepper in medium bowl; stir well with whisk. Pour egg mixture into skillet; cook 30 seconds or until mixture begins to thicken, stirring slowly with wooden spoon.
Stir in salmon and cream cheese; cook 30 seconds, smashing cream cheese lumps with spoon. Stir in spinach; cook 2 minutes or until spinach wilts and eggs are cooked, stirring constantly. Top each muffin half with 1/2 cup egg mixture. Garnish with chives, if desired.
Note: Nutritional analysis includes Sugars 3g.