- 1 cup (4 ounces) Manchego cheese, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup whole roasted almonds
- 1 cup assorted ripe olives
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Serrano ham (dry-cured Spanish ham) or prosciutto
1. Place cheese, almonds, olives, and Minted Chutney-Roasted Peppers in separate small bowls. (Be sure to have an empty bowl on hand for olive pits).
2. Fan ham in overlapping slices on a plate.
3. Give guests small plates, or place all bowls on a single tray (ham may be placed directly on tray, along with flatbread for peppers). Serve with toothpicks.
Talk about variety: The Spanish tradition of nibbling just a bit from several dishes is a great way to satisfy your appetite.
- Yield: 6 servings
|Calories per serving:||278|
|Fat per serving:||22g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||6g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||9g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||4g|
|Protein per serving:||15g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||6g|
|Fiber per serving:||3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||30mg|
|Iron per serving:||3mg|
|Sodium per serving:||837mg|
|Calcium per serving:||265mg|