- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
1. Place each chicken-breast half between two sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and pound to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or a rolling pin. Salt and pepper both sides of each chicken-breast half.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; sauté 3 minutes per side, until golden and cooked through. Cook in batches if necessary to prevent from crowding the pan.
Prep: 7 minutes Cook: 6 minutes. Top chicken with salad, or serve it alongside.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast)
|Calories per serving:||92|
|Fat per serving:||4g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||13g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||0.0g|
|Fiber per serving:||0.0g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||37mg|
|Iron per serving:||1mg|
|Sodium per serving:||172mg|
|Calcium per serving:||8mg|