- 1 (24-ounce) jar sliced mango, drained, reserving 2/3 cup syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cardamom
1. Combine sliced mango, syrup, and remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until mixture is thickened and mango is very tender. Cool slightly.
2. Pour mixture into a blender, and process until smooth. Pour into an 8-inch baking dish; cover and freeze 3 hours or until firm.
3. Scrape mango mixture with a fork; divide among 4 serving dishes. Serve immediately.
Prep: 9 minutes; Freeze: 3 hours. This refreshing dessert is well worth the wait--we promise.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
|Calories per serving:||82|
|Fat per serving:||1g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||0.0g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||20g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||8mg|
|Calcium per serving:||14mg|