Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Fresh Mint Wraps
- 1 (4-ounce) package goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 (8-inch) spinach tortillas
- 1/2 cup chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Combine cheese and mint in bowl.
2. Wrap tortillas in paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds.
3. Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons cheese mixture. Divide peppers evenly among tortillas; sprinkle with salt. Roll up tortillas; wrap each tightly in plastic wrap, twisting ends to secure. Chill 1 hour.
4. Unwrap tortillas. Cut each wrap into 4 pieces, cutting one end of each piece diagonally and one end straight across so the piece can stand on end (see photo above).
Note: Nutritional analysis includes Sugars 2g.
- Prep Time:
- Total Time: Take your tastebuds for a spin with tangy red pepper, goat cheese, and fresh mint sandwich wraps.
- Yield: 4 wraps (serving size: 1 wrap, sliced)
|Calories per serving:||254|
|Fat per serving:||9g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||5g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||10g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||33g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||13mg|
|Iron per serving:||2mg|
|Sodium per serving:||506mg|
|Calcium per serving:||63mg|