Tropical Fruit Salad
- 1/4 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 2 cups cubed peeled ripe mango or papaya
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup thinly sliced banana
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Arrange coconut in single layer on baking sheet; bake at 350° for 6 minutes or until golden. Cool 5 minutes.
3. Combine the mango, pineapple, and banana in a medium bowl. Add coconut and juice, tossing gently to coat. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 30 minutes before serving.
Prep: 12 minutes; Cook: 6 minutes.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
|Calories per serving:||129|
|Fat per serving:||2g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||1g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||30g|
|Fiber per serving:||3g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||14mg|
|Calcium per serving:||14mg|