- 4 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried black beans (such as Eden or Bearitos)
- 3/4 cup bottled chunky salsa, divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled queso fresco or farmer cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and cut into 12 slices
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Spray both sides of each tortilla with cooking spray; arrange on large baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 3 1/2 minutes on each side or until lightly toasted.
3. Combine beans and 1/4 cup salsa in a microwave-safe bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring after 2 minutes; set aside.
4. Combine turkey and 1/2 cup salsa in a microwave-safe bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
5. Divide bean mixture among tortillas; top with turkey mixture. Sprinkle with queso fresco; top with tomato. Arrange 3 avocado slices over each tostada; sprinkle each evenly with cilantro.
Prep: 10 minutes; Cook: 13 minutes.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 tostada)
|Calories per serving:||395|
|Fat per serving:||11g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||4g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Protein per serving:||30g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||53g|
|Fiber per serving:||12g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||49mg|
|Iron per serving:||5mg|
|Sodium per serving:||619mg|
|Calcium per serving:||170mg|