Seriously Orange Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- 1 cup fresh orange juice (about 2 oranges)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sugar (to taste)
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries
1. Combine marmalade and orange rind, and set aside.
2. Combine juice and sugar in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Add cranberries; return to boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes or until cranberries pop and sauce begins to thicken. Remove from heat; stir in marmalade mixture. Cover and chill.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: This twist on cranbarry sauce is loaded with orange and cranberry flavor, and is ready in just 15 minutes.
- Yield: 3 cups (serving size: 1/4 cup)
|Calories per serving:||88|
|Fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||0.0g|
|Protein per serving:||0.0g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||23g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||0.0mg|
|Iron per serving:||0.0mg|
|Sodium per serving:||8mg|
|Calcium per serving:||11mg|