Pumpkin Cheesecake with Glazed Hazelnuts
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 7 cookie sheets)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cooking spray
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks Neufchâtel cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin-pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. To prepare crust, combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, and toss with a fork. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
3. To prepare filling, beat cheeses with a mixer at high speed until smooth. Add 1 cup granulated sugar and next 6 ingredients (through cardamom), beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add pumpkin; beat well. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
4. Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until center of the cheesecake barely moves when the pan is touched. Remove cheesecake from oven; run a knife around outside edge. Cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
5. To prepare topping, combine brown sugar and butter in a small skillet over medium heat; cook 3 minutes or until mixture melts, stirring occasionally. Add nuts, stirring to coat; cool to room temperature. Crumble and sprinkle over cake.
Prep: 25 minutes; Cook: 1 hour, 20 minutes, plus 8 hours chilling time.
- Yield: 12-16 servings
|Calories per serving:||334|
|Fat per serving:||17g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||9g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||6g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||1g|
|Protein per serving:||13g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||34g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||110mg|
|Iron per serving:||2mg|
|Sodium per serving:||558mg|
|Calcium per serving:||126mg|