Pecan-Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- Cooking spray
1. Combine apple cider and pork in a zip-top plastic bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. Remove pork from bag; discard cider. Combine sugar and next 4 ingredients (through garlic); rub over pork. Roll pork in pecans. Place pork on broiler-pan rack coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160°. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
This easy pecan-crusted pork tenderloin is a tasty way to prepare this classic cut of meat. Simply marinate the pork tenderloin in apple cider, rub with a sugary mustard mixture, and roll in chopped pecans, then bake for 25 minutes.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 3 ounces)
|Calories per serving:||339|
|Fat per serving:||18g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||3g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||10g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||5g|
|Protein per serving:||26g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||19g|
|Fiber per serving:||2g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||74mg|
|Iron per serving:||2mg|
|Sodium per serving:||255mg|
|Calcium per serving:||39mg|